Brian J. Robinson, MS, MPAS, PA-C
Brian Robinson was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. He started his career in environmental science, working as a contract research microbiologist for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration before commissioning with the U.S. Army as a clinical microbiologist. He left active duty service in 2010 to pursue his desire to become a physician assistant. Brian completed his training and worked in a family medicine clinic in San Antonio before moving to Boone. He sees patients at our Linville office.
Brian is a proud father and husband. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, playing guitar and spending time in the beautiful outdoors.
- University of Southern Mississippi, Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology
- University of Southern Mississippi, Master of Science in Microbiology
- UT Health San Antonio, Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life support
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant Education Association
- Society of Physician Assistants in Otorhinolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- Appalachian Association of Physician Assistants