C. Robin Morehouse, AuD
Dr. Robin Morehouse was born and raised in rural Nova Scotia, moving to Halifax at age 16. He worked at Louisiana State University in New Orleans for 20 years. After losing everything in Hurricane Katrina, he moved to the mountains of North Carolina to work with Blue Ridge ENT, where he stayed for three years. He was then hired by Appalachian State University as an Associate Professor. Upon retirement, Dr. Morehouse returned to Blue Ridge ENT on a part-time basis, working three days a week.
Dr. Morehouse practices at both our Boone and Linville clinics.
- Dalhousie University, Bachelor of Science
- Dalhousie University, Master of Arts in Audiology
- University of Florida, Doctor of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- North Carolina Speech Hearing Language Association