Blue Ridge Ear, Nose & Throat is searching for an Audiologist to work in a dynamic and patient-centric Ear, Nose, and Throat practice. This position offers an opportunity to see and treat a wide range of ear pathologies. Job duties include a full range of diagnostic hearing, pediatric/adult hearing assessments, as well as dispensing premium hearing instruments.
Daily Tasks and responsibilities:
- Establish rapport with and gather history from new and existing patients, conduct audiometric testing, and make recommendations for communication strategies and or hearing aids.
- Provides treatments by fitting hearing aides and other assistive devices; counseling patients and families; conducting programs in aural rehabilitation; guiding technical staff.
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, questions, or problems.
- Counsel patients and family members.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintains patient records by recording and updating evaluations, changes, progress, and treatments.
About Boone, NC
Located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in the heart of Appalachia, Boone is a North Carolina gem. Named after famous pioneer and explorer Daniel Boone, this town of just under 20,000 residents is situated at 3,333’ above sea level, keeping it cooler than the surrounding area during the summer months and providing plentiful snowfall for wintertime recreational enthusiasts. It’s no wonder Boone’s got a reputation as one of the Southeast’s best outdoor adventure destinations, attracting skiers and snowboarders in the winter months, while summer is prime time for hiking, fly fishing, and canoeing.
History buffs will enjoy Horn In The West, the nation’s longest-running Revolutionary War drama, a depiction of Daniel Boone’s adventures that runs Tuesday-Sunday nights outdoors from June to August. Attractions like Linville Caverns and Mystery Hill offer surprises for the entire family, while the Tweetsie Railroad is especially popular with kids. If arts and culture are more your speed, downtown Boone boasts art galleries, museums, spas, shopping, and a variety of breweries and restaurants showcasing Appalachian cuisine and local spirits and wine. Spend a little time here and you’ll quickly learn why Boone was named in 2012 as one of the 10 best places to retire by U.S. News!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.