Blue Ridge Hearing Center is now contracted with UnitedHealthcare, Blue Cross Blue Shield and TruHearing to offer hearing healthcare assistance to patients with these insurance providers.
If you are a UnitedHealthcare insured patient, you may have a hearing benefit through EPIC Hearing Healthcare.
Patients with an EPIC Hearing Healthcare benefit may have access to:
- 45-day trial period
- Three-year extended warranty covers repairs and one-time loss-and-damage replacement**
- Three follow-up visits at no cost***
- Extra batteries or charging case
For more information, visit uhchearing.com or call 866-956-5400.
If you are a patient with Blue Cross Blue Shield, you may have a hearing benefit directly with BCBS or possibly enrolled in TruHearing benefits. For more information, call Blue Cross Blue Shield via the phone number on the back of your insurance card or contact TruHearing at 866-581-9464 or via truhearing.com.
Patients with a TruHearing benefit may receive:
- Initial hearing exam with a TruHearing provider
- Three follow-up visits with the provider for fitting and adjustments
- 45-day risk-free trial
- Three-year warranty
- 48 batteries per hearing aid included with non-rechargeable models
**One-time professional fee may apply.
***Hearing aids purchased at the basic technology level receive one virtual follow-up visit.