Quality and customer satisfaction are what you’ll find at Blue Ridge Hearing Center, LLC. We have attended to the hearing needs of thousands in the High Country and look forward to serving yours as well.
Otolaryngology and Audiology Defined
An otolaryngologist, commonly referred to as an ENT, is a physician who specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of problems related to the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. An audiologist is a specialist who provides non-medical treatment to patients suffering from hearing and balance disorders related to the ear.
Symptoms of Hearing Loss
- Difficulty hearing conversations, especially in the presence of background noise
- Frequently asking others to repeat themselves
- Difficulty following group conversation
- Feeling that people are mumbling when they are talking
- Trouble hearing women’s and children’s voices, alarms or bells
- Agreeing or nodding your head during conversations when you’re not sure what’s been said
- Others complain that your TV volume is too loud
- Difficulty hearing on the telephone
- Frequent ringing, roaring, hissing or buzzing in the ears