Your ear is a complex organ that enables you to connect with your surroundings. If a problem arises with any part of the ear, you may become disconnected. Fortunately, our staff is experienced at treating any disorder or condition that walks in the door.
Experiencing Hearing Loss?
If so, you are not alone. Hearing loss is one of the biggest health concerns in the U.S. It is the third most commonly reported physical condition, following arthritis and heart disease. It affects roughly 20 percent of the American population and can strike people of all ages.
Top 5 Symptoms of Hearing Loss
- Having trouble following conversations with background noise
- Missing part of the conversation
- Feeling like others mumble when they speak
- Turning the volume on the television up
- Avoiding social gatherings
Considering Hearing Aids?
For most individuals with hearing loss, the use of a hearing aid can provide an enormous amount of benefits, more than simply improving your hearing. Below are the benefits many patients see when they decide to finally seek treatment for their hearing loss.
- Improved general health
- Improved professional success
- Improved emotional well-being
- Better relationships with family and friends
- Improved mental health / decreased chance of dementia
- Greater independence and security
Need Help with Dizziness & Balance?
A balance disorder is a condition marked by the symptoms of feeling unsteady or dizzy. Even while standing, lying or sitting still, a person will feel as if they are moving, spinning or floating. The most common balance disorders are:
- Dizziness & Balance
- Balance Disorders
- Vestibular & Balance Testing