C. Taylor Phillips PA-C, MPAS
Physician Assistant Otolaryngology
Mr. Phillips worked for six years as a personal trainer and in a hospital based wellness program before following his dream and attending the physician assistant program at the University of Florida. Following graduation, he spent eight years working in pediatric ENT; he then moved to North Carolina to work in general ENT. Mr. Phillips recently joined the team at Blue Ridge Ear Nose and Throat and sees patients at our Boone and Jefferson offices.
Mr. Phillips is married with two sons in college. In his free time he enjoys running, biking, swimming, hiking, hammock camping and gardening.
- University of South Florida, Bachelor Science in Exercise Science
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Medicine
- University of Florida, Masters of Physician Assistant Studies
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy